Monday, October 16, 2017

Assignment for Tuesday, Oct. 17, to Friday, Oct. 20

For Tuesday (Day 5): Look over the prompts for the Hillbilly Elegy writing piece; they are posted to the right. Try to decide on one of them. You do not have to write one page before class; instead, you will have all of class to work on the paper. I won't be in class; Mrs. Hadlick will be your teacher. (I will be in school in the morning.) You do not need to email it to me, but be sure to bring it with you to class so I can read it and go over it with you. Don't print it out; just have a digital copy.

For Wednesday (Day 6): Write one page of the Hillbilly Elegy writing piece. Don't print it out; just have a digital copy available for me to read. I will go around the class and review everyone's work.

For Thursday (Day 1) and Friday (Day 2), come to class with two pages written for the Hillbilly Elegy writing piece. Like last class, just bring a digital copy with you so I can go over your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment